First Macedonian female climber who summited: Mera peak 6476m (Nov 2015 - ski ascent), Elbrus 5642 (June 2014- ski ascent), Everest 8848m (May 2013), Ama Dablam 6856m (Nov 2011), Aconcagua 6962m (Feb 2011), Denli (up to 5100m), Matterhorn 4478m (Jul 2010), Vallesitos 5500m (Argentina, Feb-2011), Haba 5350m (China Apr 2009) and about a dozen more climbing routes, mountains, volcanoes and technical rocky peaks around the globe. 2012 Alumni of the US State department Global Sports Mentoring Program. Significant project - a pure female freeride trip to Iran in 2015. Has won national and international prices in climbing and paragliding competitions, orientation and first Aid training. Volunteered in Macedonian Red Cross emergency rescue unit - mountain rescue team, trained in ski and rock approach.
- Certificate from National agency of tourism and aircrafts of Nepal, for reaching the summit of Mount Everest 884m, on May 23rd, 3:15 am
- TAKT NGO (Together advancing common trust) / Telemark Macedonia
- 7 summits project - 3 to go
- Dare Dzambaz 2013, Federation of Mountain Sports of RM, achievement of the year by EU movement of RM, person of the year by Macedonian National TV, Zlatna Bubamara, Nova Makedonija, city of Stip, Fenix revard of Centar municipality, Skopje
- Mt Everest 8848m, 2013 (first Macedonian woman) / Ski ascent Mera peak 6476m, 2015 (first Macedonian team with Filip Vasileski) / Ski ascent Elbrus 5642m, 2014 - solo / Kilimanjaro 5895m, 2012 / Ama Dablam 6856m, 2011 / Aconcagua 6963m, 2011 - solo
- Ikar hut, manager/ owner (accommodation & center for active holiday Lagadin, Ohrid)
- Burton Snowboards, Burlington
Корисникот не присустувал на ниту еден настан до сега.