- 3 boiled red beets
- 1 cucumber
- 4 radishes
- Bunch of spring onions
- Bunch of dill
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1l Ayran
- 400 ml Kefir
- 1 small cup of sparkling water
1. Grate red beets and mix with couple teaspoons of vinegar. Leave beets for an hour at refrigerator.
2. Meanwhile cut in small pieces cucumber, radishes, spring onions and dills.
3. Mix together vegetables with marinated beets, add Ayran, Kefir and sparkling water.
4. Serve with cutted boiled eggs and slice of multigrain bread.
You can use marinated red beets in a jar from market, but what is prepared fresh tastes always better.
No need of adding extra salt because Ayran is enough salted.