- 260 ml white yogurt
- 90 ml grape seed oil
- 1 egg
- 200g whole grain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 50 g white sheep or mixed cow &sheep cheese
- 50 g yellow cheese
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Prepare 12 muffin cups on oven pan.
2. Stir the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, pepper, thyme in a bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix very slightly oil, jogurt and egg.
4. Add to liquid ingredients white cheese in small pieces.
5. Stir all liquid ingredients into flour mixture, mix slightly everything together and don't beat them.
6. Add grated yellow cheese and stir just to mix.
7. Fill muffin cups 3/4, and sprinkle with seed mixture on a top.
8. Bake about 25 minutes.