- 50 ml white yogurt
- 100 g melted butter without salt
- 1 egg
- 140 g brown sugar
- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Prepare 12 muffin cups on oven pan.
2. Stir the flour, baking powder, soda in a bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix very slightly butter, sugar, egg and jogurt.
4. Add to liquid ingredients blueberries.
5. Stir all liquid ingredients into flour mixture, mix slightly everything together and don't beat them.
6. Fill muffin cups ¾.
7. Bake about 25 minutes.
8. When muffins are ready, cool them and sprinkle on a top coconut flakes and powdered sugar.