- 1 big tomato
- Eggs (number depends for how much person are you serving)
- Yellow cheese
- Dor blue cheese
- Seed mix without salt
- Black pepper
1. Cut tomato in a thick slices and put them on a dry fry pan.
2. Flip eggs and cover with them tomatoes. Sprinkle thyme and black pepper on eggs.
3. On a top put slices of yellow cheese, a little bit of Dor blue, or you can even use two or three types of yellow cheese.
4. Sprinkle on a top seed mix and put on fry pan a cover.
5. Leave pan on middle fire for a 10 minutes. After that, take away cover and wait for about 5 minutes, while will evaporate water and liquid from tomatoes.
You don't need to add any oil in a baking process because eggs will bake in tomato juice and oil from cheese.