- Green leaf lettuce
- 1 can of Tuna chunks in water
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 boiled egg
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Seed mix
- 5 Olives
1. Tear lettuce by hands into big pieces, cut cucumber into big pieces, add juice from lemon, fresh grounded black pepper, olive oil, seed mix and stir everything together.
2. Take pieces of tuna and put on salad mixture, sprinkle a little bit lemon juice and at the top put pieces of egg.
3. Decorate with olives and if you like, you can put couple of red onion slices.