- 480 ml canned tomatoes
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 400 g sweet corn
- ½ lemon juice
- 1-2 cm ginger
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 1 small chili pepper
- For serving:
- 100 g white sheep or mixed cow&sheep cheese
- 1 cup salted and roasted cashew nuts
- 4 semi fresh dates
1. Put in a pot tomatoes, sweet corn, thyme and in a small pieces cutted chili pepper.
2. Heat everything on a middle fire about 5 minutes.
3. Add grated ginger, lemon juice and coconut milk. Leave everything to boil for 15 minutes.
4. If it's necessary you can add more ginger or chili.
5. Serve with white cheese, cashew nuts and semi fresh dates.